In a market economy, the informationensuring management is crucial for the dynamic development of the enterprise as a whole, since objective financial information is the basis for a financial statement that is so necessary for the manager. Such information should reflect information to reflect the current financial situation of the enterprise, the flows of all funds and decisions on investments.
To the main users of financial statementsinclude investors, creditors, trade unions, customers of products, government agencies. Information support for management should provide supervision and control over production, for the sale of products, for the services provided, for financial and marketing activities, forecasting, calendaring and strategic planning. Also, this kind of information contributes to the adoption of managerial decisions, control over human and financial resources, and so on.
Information support for management should meet the following objectives and objectives:
- meet the information needs of management structures, provide them with documented information;
- to form, fill, maintain, post, update and use the information resources of the enterprise;
- to create and develop a system for processing, using and transmitting the necessary information;
- to develop a system of high-quality and rapidInformation provision. Information support of management should take into account legislative, regulatory state restrictions and ensure an adequate level of safety of using technical achievements and means. Information should include:
- legislative state acts;
- decrees, resolutions and orders of the president and the government;
- legal acts adopted by the executive authorities; - materials outlined in the methodological documentation;
- state specialized standards.
Information basis of financial managementmust provide all the necessary information, both users of the external environment of the enterprise, and internal. After all, any company exists simultaneously in the external and internal environment. The external environment is formed by the state, different organizations, society, various associations. The internal environment is formed by the structural units of the organization and the personnel working in them. Therefore, information resources in management are divided into internal and external sources. These sources of information generate control, scientific, analytical, planned, technical and other information.
Sources of the internal environment provide accurate andfull information that reflects the entire financial and economic state of the organization. External sources of information include legislative bodies, clients and partners of the organization, competitors, accounting bodies, information bureaus, etc. Information obtained from external sources is often incomplete, inaccurate, inconsistent and approximate. The process of information support of the organization needs constant management and control. It is necessary to control the process and the way it is obtained, distributed and used. At the same time, it is necessary to timely identify information needs at each level and in each department, constantly study the documentation and create an organized system for managing the data received. In this case, the management of the enterprise will be effective and timely, which will ensure the stable development of the organization in the current market conditions.