When planning to renovate a room or a whole house,owners want to get the desired paint color, but it's not always easy to purchase it. And in this case, to help come color - this is the most optimal way to get the desired shade.
Features of choice
A lot of clients of construction shops are interested inthe question: "What is color?". The answer is quite simple and understandable. Kohler is a product characterized by a rich and contrasting color, which subsequently gives the paint the necessary unique shade. Kohler is characterized by:
- maximum ease of application;
- speed of drying;
- excellent light fastness;
- wide range of shades;
- high adhesion to the surface of various types (wood, brick, concrete, etc.).
Methods of coloring
You can achieve the desired shade of paint, using color, in two ways:
- independent coloring;
- Mixing of paint with a color by means of a coloring machine.
The choice of this or that way of obtaining colordepends on a number of factors. For example, it would be advisable to use a tinting device to obtain a large amount of paint: a special computer program independently calculates the amount and volume of the color to give the desired shade. In the case of using the method of mixing by hand, it is almost impossible to achieve the same result and obtain the necessary shade.
Subtlety of self-tinting
Before mixing the color with the paint, it is necessaryto study the instructions in detail and to observe the requirements by the time of the implementation of the actions. It must be remembered that the connection should be performed no more than 120 minutes before the painting or immediately before it. Violation of this rule of mixing color is the risk of settling of the added pigment and subsequent distortion of the structure of the finished paint.
Stir the colors carefully with a small amountwhite paint, then pour the resulting mixture into the bulk of the paint. Mix with circular continuous movements. In this way, the mixture will be as homogeneous as possible.
Briefly about the benefits
In order to make the right choice of a universal coloring paste, a number of its main features should be studied:
- after application on a surface of a material the film is not formed and its thickening is excluded;
- versatility in use;
- possibility to combine with binding dyes;
- availability of resistance to low temperatures;
- high moisture resistance.
Using a coloring paste will significantly increase the color gamut in the paint structure.
Types of colors
Colors of color are connected to the paint with or without a binder.
Types of coloring paste without binders:
- pigment type, which is widely used in wood processing (priming, impregnation);
- water-emulsion type, diluted with a solvent;
- alkyd, whitewash, water-dispersion, oil types of pastes;
- pastes for enamel with polyurethane, silicone compounds.
In the process of adding color to the ink compositions, it is necessary to make the most accurate calculation of the proportion of proportions:
- In the presence of oil in the paints, the coloring paste, which enters the structure, should have a proportion of not more than 1.5%.
- Paste, which is part of the water-based paints, should be contained in the final composition no more than 20%.
- The remaining types of paints can have about 5% of this material in their composition.
An insignificant percentage of the color to the composition of the colorful material only affects the color tone.
Choosing a color scheme of one type or another is an action,which depends solely on the user's preferences, needs and capabilities. In any case, compliance with all the rules for the acquisition, breeding and use of this pigment will allow to carry out repair work as quickly and efficiently as possible.