How to cook lavash at home so that it is very thin, like a store? This question is asked by many. There are a lot of recipes, but the product does not turn out so thin.
What is lavash?
Lavash at home
Consider cooking lavash in the homeconditions using yeast. To do this, we need the following ingredients: 180 ml of warm water, 500 grams of sifted flour (or slightly more), 1/2 tablespoon (tea) of granulated sugar, 1 tablespoon of (tea) salt, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 1 spoonful tea) yeast.
1. Dissolve the yeast in water, add vegetable oil, salt, sugar. Gradually add flour and get an elastic dough. Mix for at least 2 minutes.
2. Lubricate the bowl with vegetable oil, shift the dough, cover it with a napkin and "forget" about it for 1 hour (you can set the alarm).
3. After an hour, the dough should be kneaded, divided into 10 parts, covered with a film and allowed to lie down for another 5 minutes.
4. Take the largest frying pan in the house and warm it up (dry).
5. Spread flour on the table. Take one slice and roll out a thin layer 1 mm thick. From this ideal and soft dough, without hassle, you will get lavash even for beginner chefs.
6. Carefully transfer the cake to the pan. The oven is very fast, literally seconds from each side.
7. Ready lavash piled on a plate and immediately covered with a napkin. Store after cooling in a plastic bag. With this recipe you will get thin lavash at home. It is not subject to long-term storage.
The second recipe for lavash
Sift flour. In boiling water, dissolve the salt and add vegetable oil. Knead the dough and roll out the thin cakes. Bake the same way as in the previous recipe.
After preparing lavash at home, wrap it indifferent fillings. They can be very diverse: stewed cabbage; mushrooms with onions; crab sticks with eggs, herbs and maoynez; cottage cheese with greens; chicken with vegetables and much more. At the same time, lavash is saturated and acquires an amazing taste. With him it is possible to diversify his diet. He always will save, if there is no bread in the house, because it can be baked quite quickly. It is very easy to cook lavash at home. Good luck!