Broccoli cabbage: a recipe for cooking in Bulgarian
For a large portion of summer stew you will need:
- 200 g cabbage - color and broccoli;
- 1 zucchini squash (the one with a dark green skin);
- a handful of mushrooms - white, champignons, etc .;
- half of the Bulgarian pepper;
- onion bulb;
- 5-7 tbsp. l. vegetable puree or lecho;
- basil, seasonings from fragrant grasses, salt, a bay leaf and oil for frying.
Finely chop the onions and fry in oil untilgolden color, add basil, dry herbs, salt. After that, place the chopped Bulgarian pepper and then chopped mushrooms into a frying pan. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Next to the vegetables add broccoli and cauliflower, as well as diced zucchini. Fry over medium heat for 10 minutes. After the specified time in the stew, pour lecho or vegetable mixture, mix, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Done. This delicious stew can be served both independently and as a side dish to any meat dish.
Broccoli cabbage: recipe for vegetable preparation in batter
- a kilo of broccoli cabbage;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 5-6 tbsp. l. wheat flour;
- half a cup of kefir;
- a little salt and oil for roasting.
Broccoli cabbage: recipe for stewed vegetables with young potatoes
- 2 tubers of young potatoes;
- half a kilo of broccoli inflorescences;
- 2 chili peppers and paprika;
- onion bulb;
- 3 garlic cloves;
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds;
- salt and a little bit of turomeric (seasoning).
Cut cabbage into pieces, fresh potatoes -with dice. Pepper and onion should also be finely chopped. In the frying pan pour in the vegetable oil, warm up a little and put the seeds of cinnamon, after the onion, squeezed garlic and tomerik. After 3-5 minutes, put the broccoli, potatoes and pepper, add a little water. Broccoli stewed cabbage, the recipe of which will take you half an hour, will be an excellent summer dish for the whole family. Very tasty and delicious!