Find such a berries, like cranberries, in our countryquite simply. It is delicious, besides it has a lot of useful properties. Drinks from this berry should be consumed by everyone. In this article, we will consider several options for making jelly. Choose the one that you like.
The recipe is the first. Kissel
Such a berry, like cranberries, is not frozenloses its taste qualities and useful properties. Therefore, it can safely be frozen in reserve. In a ready cranberry jelly, children can add a little honey or sugar, since the drink may seem to them sourish.
For preparation it will be required:
- 70 grams of sugar;
- 200 grams of frozen berries (cranberries);
- 1 tbsp. spoon of potato starch.
Kissel from frozen cranberries: a recipe for cooking
- Pour into a pan three tablespoons of water, fill them with berries. Warm it all together for several minutes.
- Then squeeze out the juice from the berries. For this purpose, you can use a sieve or a juicer.
- Pellet of berries fill with two liters of water. Cook after boiling for about five minutes. Then add sugar, mix.
- Take a container, pour in 150 ml of water. In the liquid, dissolve the starch, stir. Then add to the bulk. Warm up the composition, but do not boil.
- Next, remove from the fire the composition, add previously squeezed juice. The resulting jelly from the cranberry and starch cool. Serve portionwise!
The second recipe. Linen jelly
Let's consider now a variant of preparation of a jelly from a cranberry without starch. Such a drink will be even more useful. It contains a shock dose of vitamins C and B, as well as magnesium, iron and calcium.
In this recipe, flax seeds are used in the preparation of jelly. They are useful for the intestines, cleanse it, improve the digestion process.
For cooking, you will need:
- a glass of cranberries and as much sugar;
- one and a half liters of water;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of flaxseed.
Preparation of jelly at home
- First, wash the fruit, dry it. Rub the berries with sugar, strain through a sieve, so that the juice separates. It will be required later.
- Pour water into a saucepan, bring to a boil. After that, throw the cake from the cranberry. Allow to boil, wait about five minutes. Then remove the broth from the heat, let cool, about half an hour. During this time, the drink is consumed.
- In the blender, mix the grains, throw in a liter of boiling water. Cook for about fifteen minutes. During this time, the water should thicken.
- When the jelly from linen is ready, pour in it broth (already, certainly, without a cake) and cranberry juice. If desired, you can throw ginger or cinnamon.
- It is most delicious to consume jelly from a cranberry warm. Remember that such a drink is cooked on linseed, so it will quickly deteriorate. It's worth cooking as much as you can use at a time.
The recipe is the third. Kissel from black currant and cranberry
This drink perfectly refreshes in the heat, quenches thirst. In addition to taste, I would like to say that the drink contains many vitamins and trace elements.
To make a kissel from cranberries and berries you will need:
- 75 grams of potato starch;
- 300 grams of cranberries;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 100 grams of lingonberry and as much black currant.
Preparation of a drink
- First rinse the berries, dry them.
- Rub the fruits through a colander.
- After the squeezed juice leave alone.
- The berry cake is thrown into the hot water (it will take about three liters of water). Cook for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Next decoction is filtered. In doing so, carefully press the cake, which is then discarded.
- Separate a glass of broth separately, put the rest on the fire, add sugar there, boil.
- In the broth left, dilute the starch. Stir thoroughly.
- When the broth on the stove boil, pour into it berry juice. Boil a little.
- Then pour in a thin trickle the dissolved starch.
- After this, remove the jelly from the cranberry from the plate. Allow it to cool slightly. After that, serve warm or cold!