Baking in a multivariate is getting to fame!The fact is that a favorable temperature atmosphere is formed in the bowl, in which the cake is baked well enough, but not overdried. As a result, the baking turns out fluffy, ruddy, soft.
Do not become an exception and all your favorite biscuits. There are enough recipes for a multivark. This and independent pies, and the basis for cakes ("Bird's Milk", "Chocolate" and so on).
Several options for cooking are discussed in this article.
There is such a common notion that biscuit is a sweet (confectionery) bread.
And the truth is there. After all, how many recipes of cakes, pastries and sweets, based on biscuits.
And how tasty is the pie itself: with aromatic fruits or berries, chocolate or cream filling.
A piece of such delicacy always gives special warmth and warmth to family or friendly tea drinking, as well as a simple cup of coffee in the early morning.
The main condition of a good biscuit iscorrectness of preparation. There are a lot of recipes to date: from classical to original, for baking in the oven, for a couple or in a multi-store.
But still there is a certain composition, thankswhich produces biscuit cake. And all the other ingredients and cooking conditions - it's a nice addition, serving as a decoration for the king of confectionery.
A few words of history
It turns out that initially from a biscuit test inEurope prepared special rusks for sailors. Due to the fact that this product could maintain its taste and not succumb to moisture - they took "biscuit drying" on long trips and even called each other "ship bread".
All this happened in the far XV century, and throughFor four centuries this dish was served at the court - in the form of dessert (two cakes, and between them a layer of jam). First it was rasprobovala Queen Victoria, eating at breakfast with tea. Well, then all the rest.
Translated from Italian biscuit meansbaked twice. This confectionery product, in which flour, eggs and sugar (due to the absence of oil, dessert can be edible for a long time).
Although there are currently options with butter (cream or vegetable), margarine, kefir, honey, starch, condensed milk, sour cream and so on.
Delicious, tall, incredibly soft and fragrantdessert can be prepared according to this recipe. The classic biscuit in the multivarquet is perfectly baked and absolutely not inferior in terms of its quality characteristics, as well as the appearance of what is cooked in the oven.
Process description and ingredients:
- Bring chicken eggs (4-5 pieces) to room temperature.
- Pass through a sieve 4 times wheat flour of the highest grade (200 grams).
- Oil the bowl with a soft butter (5 grams).
- Beat the eggs in a thick foam with a mixer.
- Add sugar (180 grams), continue whipping.
- Pour out the vanilla sugar (10 grams), beat.
- Gradually add flour, stirring with a wooden spatula and grinding lumps.
- Pour the dough into a bowl and cook at a temperature of 150 degrees 40 minutes (program "Stove").
Serve the dish for tea or coffee warm.
For lovers of chocolate dessert, this particularthe way of cooking will be to your liking. The list of ingredients of this simple biscuit recipe in the multivark is somewhat extended. But in the end it turns out an incredibly piquant, sweet and delicate treat.
- Mix vanilla sugar (20 grams), sugar (400 grams) and eggs (2 pieces) in a container, beaten with a mixer (5 minutes).
- Pour into a resulting magnificent mixture of 100 milliliters of vegetable oil (refined) and 200 milliliters of milk, mix.
- Mix wheat flour (350 grams), cocoa (120 grams), soda (15 grams) and baking powder (15 grams), pass the mixture through a sieve.
- Gradually intervene to the rest of the components.
- Heat 200 milliliters of drinking water to 100 degrees and pour into the dough at the end of the process, quickly mix.
- Oil the bowl and pour the dough.
- Bake for 60 minutes ("Bake" or "Oven" program).
Sponge cake on yogurt
The original cooking option, thanks to which you can bake an air biscuit in a multivark. In the recipe, in addition to the classic ingredients, kefir and margarine are also present.
- Before cooking, chicken eggs should be cooled (3 pieces).
- Drum into a container and add sugar (150 grams), beat with a blender or a mixer.
- Melt the margarine (100 grams) in a water bath and pour into the mixture when its consistency becomes fluffy.
- Pour kefir (200 milliliters) and soda (5 grams), which must be extinguished in a spoon of yogurt.
- Pass through a sieve 350 grams of flour and pour into the egg mixture, knead the dough.
- Lubricate with butter (10 grams) a bowl of multivark.
- Put the dough and cook the biscuit in the "Bake" program (about 60-80 minutes).
Sponge cake biscuit
These amazing cakes are an excellent basis for other confectionery products - desserts, cakes, sweets.
This recipe for biscuit cake in the multivarkallows you to cook one of the varieties of "confectionery bread", which is called chiffon. In the texture, it is porous, and even such a cake can easily be cut into several parts.
Process description and ingredients:
- Prepare cocoa from 60 grams of powder and 175 milliliters of boiling water, mix.
- In another container, combine 150 grams of sugar and 4 yolks, grind.
- Add the mixture of cocoa and vegetable oil (125 milliliters), whisk.
- Pass through the sieve the combined wheat flour (200 g) and the baking powder (10 g), gradually intermix to the whipped mass.
- In the container to pour out 50 grams of sugar, add 7 proteins, whip until stable peaks.
- Put the proteins into the dough, mix.
- Oil the bowl and pour out the whole dough.
- Bake for 1.5 hours in the "Furnace" or "Baking" mode, cool in an inverted form (to leave the cake lush).
Biscuit in the Redmond multivark
The recipe for the preparation of dessert was created speciallyfor these kitchen helpers (brand "Redmond") of modern housewives. All ingredients, the number and sequence of each step allows you to bake a wonderful sponge cake in the multivarkage of this brand (capacity 860 watts and a bowl volume of 5 liters).
Process description and components:
- In a deep container, drive 300 grams of chicken eggs (about 5.5 pieces, which equals 5 whole eggs and 1 yolk), beaten up with a mixer until lush foam.
- Gradually add the sugar (150 grams), continue to whisk.
- Sift flour (180 grams), combined with a baking powder (10 grams) and vanilla (1 gram).
- A wooden spatula is to mix a mixture of flour and baking powder.
- Lubricate the bowl with a soft butter (10 grams) and pour the dough.
- The oven biscuit is 50 minutes in the "Bake" program (temperature, default, 170 degrees).
- After the end of baking, it is recommended not to open the lid, but allow the cake to stand for another 15 minutes.
- Cool the cake, cut lengthwise into 2-3 parts and grease any jam, fold.
- Prepare chocolate glaze from 100 grams of tile and 70 milliliters of milk: combine and melt in a water bath, grease the top of the cake.
- You can decorate with berries, nuts, marmalade.
Biscuit with honey in the multivark "Redmond"
A simple step-by-step recipe for biscuit inmultivark (the photo of the finished dessert is presented above) allows you to get a very delicious and aromatic dessert. All ingredients are also weighed specifically for "Redmond".
Step # 1. Eggs of medium size (3 pieces) to drive into a deep container and add sugar (140 grams), whip the mixture.
Step number 2. In 50 milliliters of honey to extinguish soda (5 grams), pour into the egg-sugar mass, mix.
Step # 3. Sift the wheat flour (180 degrees) and gradually mix in the mixture (recommended by a wooden spatula), knead the dough.
Step # 4. In the bowl, add a little vegetable oil (10 milliliters) and pour the dough. Bake for 45 minutes plus heating for 10 minutes ("Bake" program).
Step # 5. For sour cream it is required to beat fat sour cream (400 milliliters) with powdered sugar (150 grams).
Step # 6. Lubricate the cake with cream and decorate with grated chocolate (100 grams).
Lush biscuit on starch
Another way to make an air biscuit cake is to add starch to the list of ingredients. This recipe allows you to bake such a confectionery product.
Description of the cooking process:
- Whisk egg whites (7 pieces) with granulated sugar (100 grams).
- Beat yolks (7 pieces) with sugar (100 grams) and vanilla sugar (10 grams).
- Gradually add the yolks to the proteins.
- Skip wheat flour (160 grams) with starch (30 grams) through a sieve and add in small portions to the egg mass.
- Knead the biscuit dough.
- Oil the bowl with vegetable oil (5 milliliters) and pour the dough.
- Bake 50 minutes in the "Stove" or "Baking" program, allow to stand for 15 minutes and then remove the cake.
Ready to serve warm dish. If desired, decorate with berries, jam, chocolate.
To prepare biscuits in a multivarquet (especially for "Redmond"), there are the following recommendations that will help to bake a truly delicious and curvy confectionery. Namely:
- Separately beat the egg yolks with a piece of granulated sugar and proteins with sugar, then combine both masses.
- Another way: whisk the proteins with sugar and a small amount of salt (until the formation of "peaks"), and then alternately enter the yolks and continue to whisk.
- If a pie is smeared with jam on a recipe, then it is not advisable to apply both of the above methods, but you just need to beat the eggs with sugar.
- The baking of the biscuit is about 60 minutes, and the time for setting the cake under the closed lid is up to 15 minutes (if this is not observed, the hot confectionery product may settle).