A good recipe for a no-fat dough for pies -this is a real find for the hostesses, who do not like to bother with the opaque, or simply are afraid to undertake such a complex batch. After all, dough with yeast is often too troublesome and requires a lot of attention.
Inexperienced cooks, for example, often encounter a problem when products do not rise or sag.
A few words about the product
Among other things, non-yeast productsfor sure interested in those who simply do not like the specific smell of opaque or the caloric content of baking cooked from it is not. In addition, many simply can not eat buns with yeast because of their health.
But people who are forced to adhere tostrict diet, you also want to somehow diversify your own diet, supplementing it with delicious homemade cakes. It is in this situation that simple recipes of the lean, no-yeast pie test come to the rescue. It is the most useful and easy to prepare.
There are several standard types of yeast test for pies, each of which is good in its own way.
- The simplest recipe is based on water, which does not need any exotic additives. The composition of such a test is quite simple and, usually, is available in every kitchen.
- Weight of sour cream. Such a basis for baking turns out to be very friable, soft with an incredibly delicate taste. Suitable is a batterless dough for pies, cheesecakes and small pies.
- A mixture based on butter.Such a fresh dough is covered with a delicious crispy crust during the heat treatment. This is an excellent basis for the preparation of oil rolls, a variety of patties, cupcakes and even cookies. Some recipes can replace the expensive creamy product with more affordable margarine.
- Dough using cottage cheese.The sour milk product, taken as the basis of this mass, completely changes its consistency, making it more airy, soft and light. Ideal for a variety of rolls and large pies.
- A batterless dough for pies on milk.This component is able to partly replace the usual yeast, launching a peculiar mechanism of fermentation. As a result, this test produces surprisingly airy and porous pastries with a gentle, airy texture.
You have absolutely no time for troublesor you do not tolerate the specific smell of yeast? But despite this, are you very fond of homemade cakes and want to pamper your family? Then, take on the arsenal of a few simple recipes for a lean, no-yeast pie test. By the way, such products can then be fried and baked, and even if desired, cook. The last option concerns, of course, only pelmeni and vareniki. After all, the yeast dough for pies perfectly combines with a variety of fillings. So to list all the products that can be made from such a foundation, perhaps, is unrealistic.
Recipe for a quick, no-yeast dough for pies on a frying pan
Fried biscuits with a variety of fillingsdeservedly loved by the housewives and connoisseurs of homemade cakes. Culinary specialists prefer these pies for the simplicity of cooking, and gourmets - for unsurpassed taste. Such a treat will easily come out even with those who did not get a capricious yeast dough before.
Best knead goes for yogurt. But kefir, which is more familiar to many housewives, is also perfect.
So, to prepare a simple batterless pie test, you will need:
- 0,5 L of curdled milk;
- 0, 5 teaspoons of soda;
- a pinch of salt;
- a tablespoon of sugar;
- approximately 1 kg of flour.
And for the buns themselves you will need the selected filling and vegetable oil for their frying.
Pour the prepared curdled milk into a deepCapacity and pour soda into it. Stir the ingredients thoroughly until the powder is completely dissolved. By the way, the dairy product must have room temperature, so try to get it out of the refrigerator beforehand.
Then, beat the egg into the mass, add salt and sugar. Stir the mixture to a homogeneous state, then gradually enter the flour, pouring it in small portions. By the way, do not forget to sift it - this is an important condition for getting a good test.
Stir the mass so that there is not a single lump left in it. Then the resulting dough rolled into a bowl, thoroughly mash it in your hands and leave it aside for at least 15 minutes.
Cut the workpiece into several parts, withwhich will be more convenient for you to work with. Then from each piece twist the tourniquet. The resulting sausage is cut into equal parts, which actually become the basis for future pies.
Roll out pieces you need in flat bread, not thickmore than 5 mm. Then, in their middle, you need to put the prepared stuffing and clamp its edges. Filler for pies from a delicious, batterless dough can be absolutely any. For example, you can cook products with potatoes, mushrooms, cabbage, boiled eggs, apples, jam, fresh berries and other goodies.
Formulated patties with a filling leave for 20 minutes in a heat that they have disappeared. After that, they will only have to be fried in hot oil until golden brown.
Recipe for a batterless dough for milk patties
For such a batch you will need:
- 3 cups of flour;
- a teaspoon of vegetable or olive oil;
- 2 eggs;
- 0.5 cups of milk, preferably home-made;
- a pinch of salt.
Pies made from such a dough are very tender and ruddy. Cooking them is best in the oven, giving advance leave. And stuff buns can be completely any kind of delicacy at your discretion.
Sift the prepared flour directly on the work surface or the cutting board. Then add salt to it and mix well.
In a deep container, combine the eggs with butter and warm milk. It is not necessary to warm it up at all, it's enough to lay it out of the cold beforehand.
On the top of the flour hill do a littleA groove in which it will be necessary to pour a mixture of liquid ingredients. In this case, knead the dough from the edges to the center. As a result, you will get a pretty soft, elastic dough. Roll it into a ball, wrap it with polyethylene and let it "rest" for 15 minutes on the sidelines.
After the due time, you can proceedwork with the test. To do this, as usual, roll it into a bundle, cut into slices and roll out each of them in thin layers. Then the cakes should be stuffed and gently snorted. Bake shaped pies need 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
How to cook a lean dough for buns in the oven
In general, this recipe can be made and baked,and fried pies - in any way they will turn out very tasty and appetizing. The way of preparation is very simple, and the cakes as a result are simply excellent. By the way, if possible in the process you can use a food processor.
Preparation of products
So, for the preparation of a batterless pie test, you will need:
- a glass of kefir;
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil;
- a third of a teaspoon of baking soda;
- 3 cups of flour;
- 20 g of butter;
- a pinch of salt.
In a mixing capacity convenient for mixing,warm kefir, then send to it salt, soda and stir well. After this, allow the mixture to stand for about 10-15 minutes at room temperature. This is necessary for soda to start wandering.
Now in small portions add to the mass sifted flour, vysmeshivaya intensively after each part. The quality dough should be quite elastic and easily come off the skin.
The finished mass should also be given a little "rest" - 15 minutes will be enough. This is necessary in order to make the dough fit and it turned out to be really airy and soft.
Then roll it out, cut out the slices from the layer with a glass and spread out the filling. Now it remains only to tear the edges of future pies and gently pierce them with a fork.
Cover the paper with a piece of paper or smear it with a piecebutter, then shift the formed preforms onto it. Lubricate each piece with a beaten egg and send it to the oven. With a recipe, patties made from a batterless test should be kept for half an hour at 200 degrees. After the products are browned, check them for availability by punching a toothpick or match.
Lubricate the baked pies with melted butter, using a brush, and cover with a towel. As a result, you will get very gentle, soft and unusually delicious pastries.
Secrets of cooking
Many mistresses think that without usingyeast it is impossible to prepare a dough that will go well up. In other words, in their opinion, it's impossible to make mouth-watering and soft pastries. But in reality this is not so. And to make buttery dough for pies really delicious and aromatic, you need to follow a few simple but important recommendations.
- For cooking, always useproducts of room temperature or even just above it. This is especially important when working with yogurt. It is it to warm up a bit before kneading the dough. So you will significantly speed up the process.
- Do not forget to prepare the filling in advance, because you can create patties immediately after mixing the dough.
- All varieties of the lean base are prepared with the addition of vegetable or animal fats - they make it so airy, soft, delicious and tender.
- To make the baking really lush and delicate, it is necessary to add soda, which is quenched with lactic acid, to the dough. That is why it is necessary to send kefir or fat to it.
A fresh dough is quite capable of becoming a full-fledged substitute for a yeast product, if it is wisely prepared. Baking made from it, it turns out at all not worse than the high-calorie products made on an opaque.