If you are thinking of making a cardigan with your own handswithout a pattern, quickly to make a stylish product you will help the instructions and tips presented below. In work it is best to use knitwear. It does not crumple, it stretches beautifully and will warm on cold evenings.
Tips how to sew a cardigan with your own hands without a pattern quickly
There are many interesting and stylishstyles of cardigans, but for beginners it is best to choose your choice on something simpler, not requiring the construction of a complex pattern. For this case, you can choose a loose outer garment with a belt, which is sewn from knitted fabric or wide shawl. If you do not know how to sew a cardigan with your own hands without a pattern quickly, the photos and instructions below will help you.
To begin with, you can try your hand atthe manufacture of outerwear, in which there are no shoulder seams. The main thing is to choose the right style and method of cutting. For tailoring it is recommended to use jacket drapery fabrics. It will look great knitted or knitted fabric.
Peculiarities of dressing a cardigan
When starting to sew a cardigan, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with certain features of this garment, they will greatly facilitate future work:
- since the article is worn in the cold season, it is better to sew it more loose so that it can be easily put on a warm sweater;
- most often cardigans are sewn from knitted fabrics, articles made of more dense fabrics intended for sewing a coat are much less common;
- knitwear has the property of stretching, so when sewing products it is best to use a zigzag stitch;
- Before use, the fabric must be washed and ironed;
- if for the manufacture of outerwear to choose knitwear with a larger knit, then to sew a cardigan with your own hands without a pattern can quickly and without the aid of a sewing machine.
How to sew a cardigan with your own hands without a pattern quickly? Description of the equipment
If you select a material whose edges are notcrumble, then you can make a cardigan even faster. For 42-46 size, you need a piece of fabric, the width of which will be about 160 cm. With the length of the product, each will be determined, as everything here depends on the desired result.
A piece of fabric is folded in half. Side from the top down measure 15-16 cm, and to the middle of the free edge - 20 cm. From the intersection of these lines, it is necessary to cut down to 15 cm - this will be armholes.
For the manufacture of sleeves will need two identical parts of a rectangular shape measuring 70 by 30 cm. They are stitched along the long edge and are attached to the armhole.
Cardigan with his own hands from a scarf
To manufacture such a product, you will needa length of fabric about 2 m long, about 70 cm wide. If you use a scarf with the right sizes when sewing, then the outer clothing of such a plan can be worn on both sides. In this case, it is also better to use a fabric whose edges do not crumble.
- matter is added in 4 layers;
- in the corner it is necessary to draw and cut the neck (its width is about 10 cm);
- Then one layer of the web should be deployed, after which the front part of the product should be cut in half;
- you should get two shelves, the neck on them should be slightly lengthened;
- The cut edge must be treated with braid, for this purpose you can use leather or leatherette;
- then from the top edge of the product is stretched to the bottom overlapping, retreating from the upper edge of about 25 cm (on the armhole).
If you want to sew a cardigan with your own handsquickly, then make an effort and spend quite a bit of time, and you will succeed. A warm new thing can be obtained in just a few hours. It looks spectacular, but it's quite simple to perform. Having mastered the easier ways of manufacturing, it will be possible to proceed to complex ways of sewing different products. Volumetric cardigans will be successfully combined with a short dress. Cover your legs can be narrowed to the bottom trousers.