Our planet is inhabited by a huge number of people. And almost every third person has a favorite hobby, which is dedicated to free from work minutes. At the same time, sometimes a favorite occupation becomes a way of obtaining additional or basic income.
Numismatics as a way to generate income
For example, numismatics. Acquired in childhood or over the years, the habit of collecting old and modern, but from this no less valuable coins of Russia and the world can eventually turn a common man into a millionaire. Of course, the true numismatists will never in their life wish to part with their collection voluntarily. There are cases when, even in extreme need, collectors were ready to starve, but did not want to part with their treasure.
Practically in every country where there was or ischasing banknotes, there are valuable coins. Russia has a huge territory and a long exciting history of development. It is the coins of the old chased courtyards (imperial, royal) that are used by numismatists of the whole world as a priority. Collectors are ready to shell out a fairly round sum in order to get another rarity in their storehouse.
The development of technology and technology has made it possible to unite people with similar interests. A positive point was a simplified search for a seller or buyer of an interesting product.
Examples of valuable coins of Russia
The following examples are rare valuable coins of Russia, issued not so long ago. Dreams about these metal currency signs are seen by many numismatists.
For example, a coin of five cents, issued in 2002year. It was produced both in Moscow and in St. Petersburg. Value is determined precisely by the place of production. If the coin on the back under the horse's hoof has the letter "M" (Moscow) or "SP" (St. Petersburg), then it can be easily spent. Numismatists are attracted by their "sister" who does not have a badge of distinction. If even under the microscope you can not find traces of the mint, you automatically become richer at least 5000 rubles. This is the starting price for this metal currency.
Valuable Russian coins also include:
1. 5 kopecks, the issue of which dates back to 2003. Like the previous one - without the sign of the place of manufacture. The preliminary cost is 900 rubles.
2. 50 kopecks, which appeared in circulation in 2001. There are no restrictions and features. Just a coin was issued in a minimal circulation. If you accidentally found it at home - congratulations! You became richer for at least $ 1,000.
3. Any ruble that was born in 2001. A small circulation makes all these valuable Russian coins even more expensive. For each copy you can earn about 23,000 rubles.
4. Ruble coins of 2003 issued by the St. Petersburg Mint. The approximate cost is 13,000 rubles.
5. Two rubles, also issued in the northern capital in 2003. Does not have varieties, but has crafts. The price for this metal currency is set at around 8700 rubles. Etc.
On this list, which includes valuable coinsRussia, does not end there. There are several more types that will be of interest to numismatists. These include defective and valuable jubilee coins of Russia. The last category includes:
1. The two-ruble coin of 2001, on which Yuri Gagarin is depicted on the reverse side. In this case, the value is represented only by those specimens on which the place of coinage is not indicated. The absence of a label looks to the right, from the very edge of the number "2". If there is no sign, the coin value automatically takes off up to 4700 rubles.
2. In 2010, in honor of the beginning of a new stage of life in Chechnya, the Bank of Russia issued a 10-ruble commemorative coin. This money symbol is smelted from brass and nickel silver. The cost of this coin is 2650 rubles. At the same time, the price for it is growing every year.
3. A ten-ruble coin issued in 2010 by the Bank of Russia in honor of the Yamal-Nenets autonomous region of the country. Made of brass and nickel alloy, it gradually increases its value. At the moment the price for it is about 9000 rubles.
Be attentive: maybe in a bank where you put a trifle, a coin hides, capable of realizing your cherished dreams.