How often did you have to dig into trivia,to look for a coin of a suitable denomination, which the cashier asked in the store? How often did you get angry that because of this "pile of scrap" pockets are torn and the wallet is not fastened? Have you ever thought that this "heap of scrap metal" can give you an opportunity to become richer for a couple of thousand rubles? And it is quite possible that there are tens or hundreds of thousands ... It takes patience, attentiveness and a bit of luck. Do not you understand how this is possible? I explain.
Valuable modern coins of Russia, cost
Since 1991, many coins have been produced in Russia. Most of those that were released before the denomination, do not cost anything (except as a scrap). Those that are now in circulation, you can basically sell at par. But among those and others there is no-no, and there will be flaps of roundwigs, because of which numismatists are ready to part with a round sum. And all because not all of them are the same. In some years the circulation was limited. Once it was completely withdrawn from circulation. Some coins are not made according to the standard, and some have had a factory marriage. This is the modern valuable coins of Russia. There are not so many of them, and therefore their cost is high. For some of them you can get only a little more than they stand at face value. For example, in this way 10 or 50 cents turn into 2, 3 or 7 rubles. Other coins are worth several tens or hundreds of rubles. But there are also modern, valuable coins of Russia, the monetary equivalent of which is already estimated in thousands and tens of thousands of rubles, and for some collectors can even lay out about 200,000. It is extremely difficult to find them. And basically everything that we are given as a change is an ordinary trifle. But suddenly it was you who were lucky today? Do you want to delve into your purse for luck? To list absolutely all modern valuable coins of Russia is very difficult. Although they are much smaller than ordinary trifles, they are nevertheless enough. So let's name just a few of them.
List of valuable coins of modern Russia
- Let's start with the rarest and most valuable moneysign. Many collectors consider it a myth. They say that it was never released. But there are photos, there were exhibitions where this coin was presented in all its glory. This is 5 rubles, issued in 1999. If you have such a coin accidentally lost in your wallet, I congratulate you - you can become more or less approximately 200 thousand rubles.
- Another coin from the area of "myths" - 50 cents2001 issue, minted by the Moscow Mint. The circulation of that year was withdrawn from circulation, and it is difficult to reliably say whether there is somewhere an original of this banknote. If there is, it can bring to its owner from 100 thousand rubles. But be careful. Folk craftsmen often try to turn 2004 or 2007 on the reverse in 2001. But what is interesting: there is a case where even such "folk art" was sold at auction for 4,500 rubles, while it was initially claimed that it was a fake.
- Somewhat lower the cost of two other bank notes of 2001: denominations of 1 and 2 rubles. They will bring their owner "only" 30 thousand rubles.
- 1997 and 1998 also presented the world with modernvaluable coins of Russia with a nominal value of 1 ruble. But here we should also be more careful. In circulation there are not only these rare coins, but also the most common ones. We are only interested in coins with a wide edging. They can cost from 4000 (1997) to 10 000 (1998) rubles.
- Also of particular value are coins with production defects, which can be considered, for example, the absence of a mint sign.