Currently, modern-day coinsRussia is valued much more expensive than gold chervontsi, which were produced in the Russian Empire. Many people are interested in the question: "Why is it so, that they cost much more?" The rarity of such copies lies in the fact that in certain years their circulation was minimal, and the price for them because of this increased dramatically. So, it is necessary to understand what rare coins of modern Russia are. The list of them increases year by year, and the price rises higher and higher. Currently, Sberbank of Russia considers coins of 2001 and 2003, this option is very beneficial for investing its assets by buying money from the entire population.
What is collecting?
Collecting coins is veryAn exciting lesson that can interest any person. Over time, their cost increases, especially if they are rare. In order to start collecting, you must first find rare coins, but this is not so easy. For example, having touched your wallet, for sure not everyone can find at least one such copy.
A collection of found money should be kept veryneatly, that is, you need to purchase a special album with plastic sheets, which are divided into pockets. This is done so that the coins do not touch each other and do not rub. With the help of transparent sheets, the collection will be viewed very easily, and it can be shown to friends without taking out coins once again.
Coins in the album must be accompanied by information, there you need to indicate the following data:
- A type.
- Design of the parties.
- Year of coinage.
Materials required for collectors
Many collectors consider numismatics notjust a hobby, and investment. Currently, coins are minted not from precious metals, as before, but from cheap alloys. Before you start making your own album, you should have the following materials:
- Feather tablecloth - it is needed in order to lay coins on the table.
- Tweezers with rubber tips - it will be needed for careful handling of valuable specimens.
- A bright lamp with white light - it will allow you to consider all the smallest details.
- The album for coins - it was written a little higher.
- Gloves made of cotton pure white.
- Two loops - are needed in order to carefully consider everything.
- The card catalog - you can do it simply in an Excel document, this is necessary in order to keep a record of all your valuable copies.
- A few transparent cases - needed to transport coins.
Collectors now prefer to collect rare coins of modern Russia, a list of which is presented below.
Unique coins of the year 2001
We should start with the rarest and, of course,expensive coins. In 2001, they issued a minimum circulation of copies of 50 kopecks, one and two rubles, they were produced in literally several pieces. The price of one such coin is not less than 300 000 rubles. Get them in the delivery is quite difficult - it's almost impossible. It is for this reason that coins of this year are now rarities, and the price for them is getting higher every day.
Because of this high cost, you can "run into"on scammers and counterfeiters, that's why, collecting coins, you should be extremely cautious. In order not to fall into the trap of scams, when buying, you need to carefully check them for authenticity from specialists.
Rare coins in most cases can be seenonly at special numismatic auctions. But we must remember that everyone has a hope that everyone can theoretically be lucky, and someone will accidentally receive such a valuable copy, which, if sold, can become rich.
Unique coins of the year 2003
In 2003, very few coins were also producedin one ruble, two and five. The price for them, of course, is less than in 2001, around 10,000 rubles, or slightly more. In 2003, coins were issued with a total circulation of 15,000 pieces for the whole country, which is why they become a rarity.
Several coins were produced in 2003 withoutthe mint logo of the city of St. Petersburg. This fact increases their cost. The purchase and sale of such coins is a matter of profit for scammers who lure real rarities from the public.
Unique coins of 2011
Currently, the most popular specimensare those that were released in 2011. If we consider the rare coins of modern Russia, the list of 2011 is not yet compiled, because their species have not been sufficiently studied yet and it is not known whether they will ever be collectible, or not. But collectors are now interested in the further fate of coins issued in 2011.
There is a high probability that in 5 yearsThe cost for coins in 2011 will be much higher. But only time can show it. Currently, of course, there are some exceptions - they are slightly more expensive. First of all, such exceptions are marriage - they do not have mint marks, deviations from the norm or the shifts of stamps. For example, a coin that has two eagles costs about 250 thousand rubles. In the same year, valuable specimens were issued with a face value of 25 rubles, but they never became available for use, as they were bought by collectors. Thus, the rare coins of modern Russia, the list with the photo of 2011 will appear a little later, while there is no data on them.
Unique coins of the year 2012
In 2012, released a large editionten-ruble coins, as well as jubilee and memorable coins. Currently, it is not yet known what price will be for the coins of 2012. For today on copies of this year the cost is approximately equal to face value. It is possible that collectors will soon be able to collect rare coins of modern Russia. The list of 2012 is not yet compiled, because at that time very few commemorative and jubilee copies were issued.
Unique coins - 10 cents
Collectors are now very much appreciatedrare coins of modern Russia (the list of 10 kopecks, for example), because for many species in numismatic catalogs the price is quite high. One of the varieties in St. Petersburg costs 2 thousand rubles.
In ten-kopecks coins, the most valuablereverse, that is, the reverse side. It depicts George the Victorious, but if you take a good look, you can see that there are wrinkles on the cloak. Almost all such coins are made with horizontal folds on the wind-waving cloak. A valuable copy will have vertical folds, it costs about 2 thousand rubles, not less.
It is still unknown how such coins appeared. Currently, there are completely different versions, ranging from faulty equipment to the conspiracy theory.
Rare coins of modern Russia, list of 2014
In 2014, 87 jubilee coins appeared thatvery pleased with the collectors. With a detailed study of rare coins of modern Russia (the list of 2014) will seem special, because some of them are made of precious metals, for example, gold of 999 tests.
In 2014, a coin was issued thatdevoted to the Samara region - it is very rare and quite expensive. The remaining valuable specimens are dedicated to the poet Lermontov, the Monk Sergei of Radonezh, the monuments of architecture of Russia, and also to the victory in the Great Patriotic War.
Rare coins of modern Russia, the list of the most expensive
A list of valuable copies will be useful to everyonea person who is interested in collecting. Rare coins of modern Russia (the list of the most expensive coins) are those that were issued, beginning in 1992 and ending with the present time.
- 10 rubles - about 11 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 50 rubles - no more than 200 rubles.
- 100 rubles - not more than 200 rubles.
- 10 rubles - 22 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of Leningrad.
- 10 rubles - 1,5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 20 rubles - no more than 7 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 20 rubles - 90 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of Leningrad.
- 50 rubles - 100 rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of Leningrad.
- 50 rubles - 56.5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of Leningrad.
- 1 ruble - 11 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 1 ruble - 100 rubles, the logo of any mint.
- 2 rubles - 150 rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 5 rubles - 250 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 10 kopecks - 1,5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg.
- 50 kopecks - 120 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 1 ruble - 30 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 2 rubles - 100 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of Moscow.
- 2 rubles with Gagarin - 3,5 thousand rubles, without the logo.
- 5 kopecks - 3,5 thousand rubles, without the logo.
- 5 kopecks - 500 rubles, without the logo.
- 1 ruble - 18.5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg.
- 2 rubles - 13 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg.
- 5 rubles - 6,5 thousand rubles, the logo of the mint of the city of St. Petersburg.
Here are such rare coins of modern Russia, the list of which is presented here, are very much appreciated by collectors.