Knitted products made by hand, alwayswere in vogue. It is especially important to have in your wardrobe such cozy warm clothes in spring and autumn. Consider how to knit a woman's sweater with a knitting sweater. The proposed model can be changed by refreshing the pattern with a variety of braids and lace motifs.
Sweaters with a large pattern - the trend of the season
Sweatshirts and jumpers with a relief pattern alwayswere in the wardrobe of the woman of fashion in a place of honor. In the past season, women's and men's sweaters of large matings also remained at the peak of popularity, overshadowing their extravagance even thin leather jackets. And for sure in the near future the situation will not change. Due to the variety of models that are simply amazing, and practical, knitted products will also be loved by women of fashion. Everyone will find for themselves the most acceptable option. So, adherents of a sports style give their preference, as a rule, to elongated models in the form of tunics. And more refined people with pleasure flaunt in the fitted mini-cardigans, decorated with weaving, ribbons and original pigtails. In the sweatshirts of large mating, regardless of the model, the pattern used, the combination of textures and ornaments, you can always look at the same time simply, elegantly and fashionably.
Variety of drawings allows you to create unique models
Beginning needlewoman usually seems to be veryit is difficult to make sweaters of large mating. Schemes, which, as a rule, always accompany a detailed description of the work, make it very easy and quick to understand the order and technology of the design. More experienced masters can skillfully combine several motives at the same time. This allows you to create real masterpieces of weaving with intricate ornaments. What is the main feature of all products with a large viscous? Which of the motives clearly characterize these models? The first thing that usually strikes one at a time is the presence of a different kind of braid. It can be a single tow, located only in the center of the front of the product, or several similar interlacing symmetrically adorning the entire surface of the model, including the sleeves. In the absence of experience and sufficient skills, try to begin with a simple product, a detailed description of which is given below.
Fashionable women's sweater large viscous: description of the ornament and calculation of the loops
The proposed model is fairly simple to perform.The technology of manufacturing the shelf and backrest differ from each other only in the design of the neck. The model is decorated with a wide braid of ordinary large weaving. In the center, the arrangement of two symmetrical patterns looks like a wide ornament. The same is repeated at the edges. In between, "knitting" is used. Despite the ease of execution, the product looks very bulky and smart. The canvas, on which the braids are present, is obtained, as a rule, along the width of a few already ordinary, executed by the front or the reverse side. Therefore, to calculate the loops, perform a small workpiece consisting of a single braid and several rapport gum. In this way, you can easily calculate the desired number of loops for a product of any size. To make a cloth of the necessary width it is possible by adding on edges from braids of a rubber weaving.
Technology shelf and back
The photo shows how a ready-made sweater lookslarge mating. What size of knitting needles do the work? Use from No. 2.5 to No. 4, depending on the thickness of the yarn. To obtain a product of size 42-44, follow the instructions below:
- Type 87 loops and knit with a usual rubber band (1 liter, 1 re.) A 7 cm high canvas.
- Then on the front side, proceed to the executionornament: 1 chrome., 3 rapport eras from 2 out. and 1 liter., 2 out., a braid of 10 liters, 3 rapports of rubber from 2 out. and 1 liter., 2 out., spit of 10 liters., 1 out., braid of 10 liters., 3 rapport eras from 2 dep. and 1 liter., 2 out., a braid of 10 liters, 3 rapports of rubber from 2 out. and 1 liter., 2 out., 1 cr.
- Interweave spend every 10 rows.
- After completing 25 cm of the openwork cloth, remove the armhole, gradually closing 10 loops on both sides.
- On the shelf after 20 cm, draw a round neckline on 32 medium loops, removing them on pins.
- The back is formed in this manner almost imperceptibly. Begin to cut out the cutout after 25 cm.
- The shoulders close straight, without descent.
Sleeve manufacturing technology and product assembly
This sweater is large, viscous,for all the details. For simplicity, you can use a rubber band without braids on the sleeves. Consider to the end the technology of manufacturing the product shown in the photo:
- For the sleeve, type 32 loops and knit with a regular rubber band (1 liter, 1 re.) A 7 cm high canvas.
- Then on the front side go to the execution of the ornament: 1 chrome., 3 rapport eras from 2 dep. and 1 liter., 2 out., a braid of 10 liters, 3 rapports of rubber from 2 out. and 1 liter., 2 out., 1 cr.
- Perform 30 cm of openwork cloth, adding gradually (through 8-10 rows) on both sides of 10 loops patterned "elastic".
- Then start a smooth descent by loosening the high pellet.
- Connect the shoulder seams with a "tambour" using a hook.
- In the armhole, insert the sleeves, pre-sweeping, distributing the assembly around the shoulder sections. Then use a chain stitch to join.
- Finally, bring the sides together. Perform the seams, starting from the bottom of the sleeve to the bottom of the product.
- Type on the knitting needle hinge and decorate it with an elastic band 1 x 1 with a height of 4-5 cm.
Since the proposed sweater is large viscous, the most relief is ornamentation with a loose (loose) weave.
What kind of textures and colors are better for male models?
Strangely enough, but in the wardrobe of the modfind knitwear, which are made as a female. What is the main similarity? The color scale, which most advantageously shows all the reliefs, is usually limited to light shades. The most popular, of course, is the palette from azure-white to cream-beige. Such a background solution most advantageously demonstrates all the ornaments and combination of textures. The classic version of all models is a white sweater of large mating. As for the choice of a certain pattern, in men's models you will not find openwork inserts. The maximum that can sometimes "slip through" is the obliquity of the braid with a shift using the capes. Such a mating is characterized by a small presence of a mesh web. Most of the products for men are decorated with various ornaments on the background of the front or back sheet. Sometimes the back and sleeves are made with ordinary garter stitch without the presence of finishing motifs.