Initially, users who can seenews from a page of a certain person and are not included in the list of friends, they were called admirers. Later, a new definition of this category of people - subscribers.
Who are they?
So, who are the subscribers of "VKontakte"?Let's say that you decided to add a user to your friends list. However, for example, it is not currently on the network. Immediately after sending the request, you automatically become a subscriber. What is it for? We can not give an exact answer. Probably in order not to lose touch with this person after the end of the Internet session. The same situation will occur if the user to whom you sent the request to add to the contact list canceled the offer. That is, you will again be among the subscribers. Thus, not being in friends, you can track the news added by this user.
If a person does not accept your "friendly request" and you do not intend to stay with the subscribers, then in order to leave this list, you need to do the following.
- Go to your page in the "My friends" section. Then choose "Friend requests".
- Click on the "Outgoing orders" tab.
- Before you is a list of people to whom you sent a request for an addition, and next to each of them there is a button "Delete the application and unsubscribe." We also click on it. Done!
How to remove from subscribers?
Who are "VKontakte" subscribers, we know, andnow you can figure out how to get rid of them. On the main page of your account under the avatar there is a link "My subscribers". The opened window displays all those people who you did not accept into friends or whom you deleted from the contact list. When you hover over their images, a cross appears in the corner. We click on it. Next, a window opens where you are asked to put the user on the black list. Accordingly, if confirmed, the contact from the subscribers is sent to the blacklist, otherwise it remains in the same category.
How to recruit a large number of "fans"?
- If it's a regular page, then you candelete some of their friends, and they will go to the "subscribers" category. There are also many groups in the soc. networks that help increase the number of friends.
- If we are talking about the community, we need to actively engage in advertising or use the services of special agencies to attract subscribers.
Now you know who the "VKontakte" subscribers are and how to get rid of them or, conversely, buy them.