Mankind as it isthinks up various possibilities to facilitate his own existence and simplify his life. One such remedy that frees up routine is the medical information system (mission), which helps to coordinate the work of the health care system.
Under an automated system calledThe complex, which consists of means of automation of human labor and the personnel that serves it. The AS performs pre-programmed functions for it. In the case of several automated systems (from two pieces), provided that the functioning of one directly depends on the other (others), they are called integrated.
Medical information systems
Classification of information medical systems
- Information banks of medical services.Information service for patients. It aims to provide the widest coverage of the work and maintenance of the maximum number of people in minimum time intervals.
- Information and technological medical systems. The object of work is the patient, the user is the medical worker.
- Information and statistical medical systems. Creates informational support for the population of the served region. The division is carried out by objects and by territorial principle.
- Research information medical systems. The main subjects of the work are documents and objects of science. In addition, they are divided into subsystems, depending on the differences in the description objects.
- Informational-educational and educationalmedical systems. Teaching provide support to those who pass the process of training and learning. Educational systems are used to assess the level of knowledge.
But apart from this, MIS are divided into subsystems andhave a number of additions. Thus, medical information systems, classification and purpose of which is difficult, were placed in diagnostic and related types. Additionally, a determination is made as to whether the system is complex or not.
A medical information system (miss) thatis engaged in both administrative and clinical functions, and for which the electronic medical card is chosen as the core, is called the integrated automated information medical system. It includes:
- Care for automation of accounting, personnel andeconomic services, office work, engineering support, material and technical supply - all that allows you to automate administrative and economic activities.
- The system of personal registration of medical care. Maintenance of an electronic medical record, support of procedural and diagnostic subsystems with a hospital pharmacy.
- Reference information. This can be as a complex description of various problems, their treatment methods, symptoms, and the schedule of doctors, laboratories, their level of employment and a short file.
Diagnostic information medical systems
Adjacent information medical systems
Modern systems and their use
Medical information system builton a modular basis. It is designed to automate the processes of operation of hospitals and polyclinics. The number of modules for them is 11 for each institution. Allows for data exchange and centralized collection of necessary indicators. Supports communication between staff, collects data to inform the management of the institution in which BARS is installed. The medical information system allows to provide work not only with the staff, but also with patients and facilitate their interaction with the medical institution in matters of enrollment, prescriptions, sickness cards, emergency calls. Based on the received data, it can generate reports on the status of individual patients, doctors and medical institutions.
Is an integrated information anda functional environment that combined various classes of medical information systems (MIS). Support for medical institution services - from financial reports and documentation to individual patient records. It is important to integrate with medical equipment and support decision-making systems.
Information system of medical institution,which automates the activities, planning and optimizes the processes of patient treatment. It reduces the time spent on documentation, coordinates the work of medical offices and laboratories, optimizes the use of labor resources, organizes an operational exchange of information.