XXI century - the time of information technology.Watch a football match in real time, chat with friends and relatives without leaving your home, even if they are thousands of miles away, make purchases, lying on the couch, go to university at a distance - all this became possible in our time. For this you need only a computer and access to the Internet.
In our time, it is not difficult even at home to create a smallnetwork of several computers connected to the Internet. After all, every family member wants to use the Internet. It will help to make this special device - a router (router), through which you can connect to the network at once several computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.
In order to enter the web interface of the device,you must enter a user name and password that have been set by the manufacturer, the installer, or by the user. But there are times when the user forgot the password from the router. How to be in this situation?
In this case, you can recommend doing the following:
- If nobody changed the factory settings, you cantry entering a standard login admin, password password or login admin, password admin. As a rule, it is this modification of the login to the system that is established by router manufacturers. If nothing comes out, the user who forgot the password from the router can turn to the Internet for help and find information on the network. There are sites where you can find information about standard passwords for routers of different manufacturers.
- If the router installed the tuner, then,It is possible that during installation, it used the serial number of the product as a password. In this case it is worth to find the data (serial number) in the user's manual or on the packing box. In some models, the number can be printed on the sticker on the device itself. The user who forgot the password from the router, and in this case can easily solve the problem.
- If none of these options are suitable,there is only one way out - reset the router settings. But in this case, remember that the reset will delete all user settings. And this means that you have to spend some time to restore them. But in the end, the user who forgot the password from the router will be able to enter the device management system and, resetting the network, enter a new login and password that he will come up with himself and use the router.
And now, in detail about how to do this:
- to find the "Reset" button on the device and pressher. As a rule, it looks like a small indentation on the panel (this is so that it can not be accidentally pressed). After clicking this button, not only the login and password are reset, but also all router settings before the factory data;
- enter the management system under the factory login and password (usually login admin, password password or login admin, password admin) and enter new login and password;
- connect the device to the Internet and reconfigure it.
In the end, I would like to wish all those who forgot the password of the router, write new data and store the record in a safe place.