Anti-cellulite massage of buttocks and thighs is one ofthe most popular procedures in beauty salons. How it is conducted and how effective it is is exactly the questions that we will try to answer today.
First of all, you need to understand that any massage -Not a cure for cellulite, but only an opportunity to defeat it. With the help of grindings, tweaks and stroking, as well as the effects on the skin of various apparatuses, the masseur warms up the problem zone, because of which metabolic processes begin to occur faster in it. The lymph moves faster, the blood flow returns to normal, loose fat cells begin to contract.
As a result, the skin and muscles become more elastic,the excess water goes away, the volumes decrease. Special techniques in combination with various cosmetic products contribute to the production of elastin and collagen, because of which begin to smooth out and disappear ugly tubercles.
Indications and contraindications
Indication for the purpose of only one - desireclient. If cellulite is already there, then massage will help reduce its manifestations. If the skin is smooth and elastic, then this procedure will be an excellent preventive tool.
The list of contraindications is much broader:
- violation of the integrity of the skin - abrasions, scratches, purulent eruptions, ulcers, etc.;
- pregnancy and the first six months after childbirth;
- any infectious diseases;
- elevated temperature;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases, general weakness, malaise of an obscure nature;
- allergic reactions to cosmetics;
- heart and vascular disease, thrombosis, varicose veins;
- impaired blood clotting;
- oncological diseases;
- psychical deviations.
Some contraindications are temporary, while others are permanent.
Anti-cellulite massage of the hips and buttocks is divided into two types: manual and hardware.
Manual massage, in turn, is divided into:
- Common. Massage without the use of any adaptations, but with different cosmetic means (alternate techniques and techniques are used).
- Honey. Slapping movements on the body, as a result of which a small vacuum effect is created, plus the pores are cleaned.
- Dry. Massage with various brushes, gloves or other mechanical devices.
- Vacuum, or anti-cellulite can massage for the hips and buttocks. Vaccum is created, and the movements of the jars "accelerates" the deepest fat (the procedure is often painful, bruises can remain).
- Lymphatic drainage (Spanish). A complex of undulating movements aimed at accelerating the movement of lymph and removing excess fluid.
The hardware, in turn, is divided into:
- Hydromassage - massage with a water jet.
- Vacuum, or pneumomassage. The effect of the vacuum cleaner, the procedure is similar to massage with silicone jars (contraindication is obesity).
- Vibromassage. Vibration, directed to individual parts of the body or to the entire body (use vibrocrysles).
- LPG-massage combines elements of electrolysis, vibration and vacuum massage.
Manual technique of anti-cellulite massage for the abdomen, buttocks and other problem areas
What is the beauty of a manual massage? The fact that you can carry it even at home. True, without the knowledge of appropriate techniques and skills, such procedures can be ineffective - the amateur simply does not have the strength to stretch the layer of fat and muscles to the required depth, and also maintain the intensity of the load during the entire session. However, manual massage is done in the salons. Often it is more preferable than the hardware one. For example, the master can make the procedure more gentle, delicate.
How to massage
It is better to conduct sessions in the morning before breakfast. So during the day the legs will be additionally loaded, and this will increase efficiency. Procedures should be regular. The optimal initial course is 10 sessions every other day. Then they take a break for 7-10 days and repeat the course. The intensity of the effect should not be reduced, the muscles should not be allowed to cool.
Movement rough and with pressure done clockwisearrow, light rubbing and stroking - against, the thighs on the inside are kneaded from the bottom up, with the outside - on the contrary. The buttocks are massaged with vigorous circular motions, and the stomach is rubbed gently, without pressure, but by grasping the skin with a pinch. Specialists apply different techniques: use deep painful pressure, tweaks, pattings and some tools - brushes, silicone jars, rounded objects. Apply cosmetic means - scrubs, creams, lifting systems, as well as natural honey and salt.
What is good about this kind of massage? It does not depend on the human factor and is often less painful than manual. A hardware anti-cellulite massage of the buttocks and thighs provides the effect on the deepest layers, and the intensity of the load is maintained throughout the entire session. At the same time, the cost of one procedure can start from 1000 rubles, whereas massage with silicone cans costs 1500-3000, and manual - and 4000-44500 rubles altogether.
Course duration and cost
How many it is necessary to do an anti-cellulite massage forthighs and buttocks? The course is 7-15 procedures that are performed every other day. The duration of each can be from 15 to 70 minutes, on average - 30-40 minutes. The full course is better to take place every six months, but to maintain the effect it is recommended to receive 1-2 sessions of massage per month.
How much will the anti-cellulite massage costthighs and buttocks? The price of one procedure for the country varies between 2000-4500 rubles, although here and there in low-cost salons you can find price tags from 500-700 rubles. The cost affects the type of massage, its duration and the level of the cabin. When you buy a course of money is spent significantly less than when paying for each session separately. Discount is usually 10-15%, and in periods of shares reaches 30-40%.
Anti-cellulite massage for thighs and buttocks: reviews
The web has a lot of negative reviews about anti-cellulite massage, but all of them can be reduced to two types:
- bruises, extensive bruises and pain during the procedure;
- Low efficiency or absence of any visible result in principle.
As for the former, it is possible that a specialistjust was not used to working with a particular patient and did not yet determine the degree of safe exposure. Or the client has thin capillaries, which are destroyed at the slightest physical impact. Or the masseur has not quite mastered the technique of carrying out the procedure. Here you need to wait until the specialist adapts his skills to specific conditions (this requires an average of 2-4 procedures), or choose a more sparing technique. You can also change the masseur.
As for discontent with low efficiency,then you need to understand that such procedures will not work if you consume a lot of fatty and salty foods, alcohol, smoke and do not play sports. On the other hand, there are a lot of positive reviews that allow to conclude that the massage of the anti-cellulite thighs and buttocks really helps to get rid of this delicate problem.
When you give money for some procedure, thenexpect to see a good result or good dynamics. Massage anti-cellulite thighs and buttocks spend in order to save the body from the effect of "orange peel", make the skin supple and smooth, remove excess centimeters. Will the course of procedures cope with this? Everything will depend on many variables:
- The overall result is influenced by the initial parameters: weight, age, depth and area of the problem area. As a rule, the younger and slimmer the woman, the greater the chance of complete getting rid of cellulite.
- In quantitative terms, girls often win in the body - the pussy from the hips can disappear 2-3 cm, and in thin - only 0.5, although objectively, the last picture as a whole will look better.
- Individual characteristics, hereditary factor. It's a fact that cellulite comes to someone with age and extra pounds and manifests itself in an implicit form, and someone from a young age can not undress on the beach because of unappetizing bumps on the skin.
- Nutrition, exercise, drinking regime - all this also affects the effectiveness of procedures.
- The human factor is especially important in manual massage, when it is necessary to correctly combine the depth of penetration and the force of pressure so that both the result was and hematomas did not remain.
Myths about anti-cellulite massage
1. Anti-cellulite massage of the buttocks and thighs helps to lose weight.
It is not true. Volumes are removed by removing excess fluid, and also because simultaneously with the procedure, women are recommended diet, water regime and going to the gym. And in general, cosmetologists are advised to first get rid of excess weight, and then engage in leveling the skin or do it at the same time.
2. After a good anti-cellulite massage, bruises should remain, and pain in the procedure indicates its effectiveness.
It's a delusion. Anti-cellulite massage of the buttocks and thighs is sometimes unpleasant and even painful, but after it there should be no bruising.
3. Anti-cellulite massage is incompatible with physical activity.
It is not true. Moderate physical activity is not only permitted, they are one of the most important elements of a comprehensive program called "Weight correction + skin smoothing".