Development of inclinations and abilities is the mainthe direction of the work of modern psychological science. Scientists who study them, not only deepen their knowledge on the issue, but also give recommendations to parents on methods of forming abilities in children.
Deposits are features of the human nervous system, they are innate and resistant to the influence of external factors. All makings have the following characteristics:
- Of these, different types of abilities can develop.
- Depending on the conditions they acquire different qualities.
Strength, speed of formation of temporary linksin the nervous system and the peculiarities of the structure of analyzers and areas of the cerebral cortex directly affect the makings. What is an individual's features can be formulated in this way - these are neoplasms that develop on the basis of inclinations. This happens only if the activity is carried out and under favorable conditions.
Thus, it can be argued that the manifestation of talent for any kind of activity does not depend on the training of a person, but only on its genetics, on the basis of which the makings are formed.
What are the types and levels of abilities?
All abilities are divided into different groups independing on the time of their formation or their orientation. Psychologists identify natural and acquired abilities. The main difference is that with respect to the first species, scientists confirm that all talents appear on the basis of inclinations, and with respect to the second, they completely refute this theory. Acquired are those abilities that are formed under the direct influence of the society and surrounding conditions.
According to another classification, the ability can be:
- Common or special. The first kind controls the development of mental activity, as well as memory, attention and thinking. The second - regulates the success of a person in different spheres of activity.
- Theoretical or practical, depending on the type of thinking and the dominant type of activity.
- Educational or creative. The first helps to gain knowledge, the second to create works of art.
Understanding what makings and abilities are, each person can influence his success in different spheres of activity
Development of abilities
To improve abilities, it is necessary to take into account such features:
- Without inclusion in the activities of development is impossible.
- The formation of multifaceted abilities is possible only with a variety of methods and content of actions.
- The sooner all the conditions for improvement are created, the better the result.
- The main criteria for self-development are diligence and efficiency.
- In the formation of abilities, special attention should be paid to the education of the character of man and his relation to others.
- Only when interacting with others can you disclose all the makings. What is the extinction of abilities can be seen after excessive praising of a person.
Deposit - the basis of genius
Answering the question "What are the makings of a person?", One can not but consider the levels that people can reach:
- Giftedness is the criteria laid down by a personand help him to perform work in various fields. It can be general intellectual, academic, artistic, musical, literary, artistic, technical, leadership or creative.
- Mastery - arises after a long period of formation and manifests itself in the perfect performance of activities.
- Talent - manifested after the development of several abilities and is their unique combination.
- Genius is the highest manifestation of talent. It is rare and is a common human property.
Given all of the above, we can concludeabout the makings, what are abilities and their meaning. Everyone can develop talent and develop skills, but it is possible only with the support of society and the presence of interest.