Advertising activity is a kind ofnon-personal forms of communication. It is carried out with the help of the media. Advertising is designed to implement various tasks of enterprises (usually in the field of increasing profits). Sponsored promotional funds are formed in such a way as to attract the maximum interest of potential consumers to the product or service.
Advertising activities in Russiaincludes, in addition to direct advertising in the media, etc., the distribution of souvenirs, printed publications, exhibitions and other events that raise the prestige of the manufacturer or product. All kinds of measures to promote the goods are designed to stimulate trade.
The organization of advertising activities, like any process, has its own functions:
- the study of demand for goods, the definition of its niche in the market;
- compiling a list of goods in need of advertising;
- creating a campaign plan;
- joint budget development with the advertising agency, determination of costs for all types of proposed shares;
- the conclusion of a contract with advertisers, the provision of product samples, the necessary information, data;
- technical consultations, working out and editing of breadboard models, coordination of activity;
- payment of advertising agency bills.
If the enterprise does not connect to advertisingagency, then it should work out the campaign on its own, following a similar plan. Only in this case, advertising activities can have a sufficient influence on the formation of consumer demand and the behavior of the customer audience.
For profit growth, it is necessary to build this waypromotion that it would cover as many potential buyers as possible. This can not be achieved without studying the demand and analysis of the target audience. Umbrellas from the sun will not be a success in Antarctica.
Given this, it is necessary that advertising activities are based on a scientific basis.
There are the following activities:
- Directly advertising. It can be placed in print media, on the Internet, on the radio, etc.
- Sales promotion.Efforts directed by the producer to activate consumer demand. It can be competitions among sellers or buyers, discounts, gift certificates, prizes, drawings.
- Creating a public reputation. The efforts of producers and sellers in this area should be aimed at creating in the minds of the buyer, client or potential business partner a stable positive image of the firm (service, product), which for them can be an adviser and an assistant. Radio and press are not enough here, other creative forms of image creation will be required: exhibitions, festivals, etc. In the broadest sense, public relations events should cover public opinion and behavior, industrial and financial relations, relations with buyers, sellers, producers and even government (at least at the regional level). In this period it is appropriate not just advertising, but propaganda. Excellent publications are published not on paid, but on editorial place, responses in the press (Internet, television, etc.), fairs, creating / maintaining the style of the company and, first of all, sponsorship. The authority of the enterprise is formed on the basis of dissemination of information about the company's leading position in the production or sale of goods, especially exclusive ones. The buyer must believe that the production of such goods requires complex multi-level studies, high qualification of specialists engaged in design and execution, the newest, very sophisticated technologies.
- Development of a trademark.
Such an organization of promotional activities will allowcreate an image of the enterprise, which, in turn, will lead to increased profits. Specialists who received special education should be engaged in promotion.