The word "fitness" is of English origin ("to fit" - to correspond to something, to have a good form) is a comprehensive physical form of the human body.
In essence, fitness and aerobics are wholescience. Many want to be slim, healthy and beautiful, but, alas, not all implement it. Often, people simply can not find the necessary time for proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle. The reasons are very different: perpetual employment, work, and simply banal laziness. After all, to allocate only 3 hours once a week - is quite achievable. But what results can be achieved!
There are the following main types of fitness.
1. Aerobics. This kind of fitness, which combinesexercises for the development of muscles and plastics in conjunction with respiratory movements under musical accompaniment. Aerobic promotes the improvement of the figure and weight reduction, and also has a beneficial effect on the respiratory and cardiovascular systems. They say that in 30 minutes you worked out, the fats begin to split.
There are such types of aerobics:
a) classical aerobics (dance, based on the repetition of certain movements of the dance);
b) slide aerobics (performed on a sliding special track);
c) step aerobics (performed on the platform-step);
d) power aerobics (aerobics with the help of simulators);
e) aqua aerobics (a special type of exercise in the pool, in which all ligaments and muscles are developed).
We will continue to consider other fitness areas.
2. The next kind of fitness is shaping. The shaping exercises help to change the imperfections your body has, since from the very beginning shaping was invented to form an elegant figure and perfect the body's configuration.
3. Strip plastic and strip dance. These types of fitness, such as strip dance andstrip-plastic teach plastic movements and form the flexibility of your body. This set of exercises mainly develops the leg muscles (mainly the riding breeches), contains many squats. Especially good are these movements for those whom nature has awarded with "ears" on the hips.
4. Callanetics. Gymnastics, consisting of almost static, notsharp exercises. This is a fitness consisting of uncomfortable movements. These "inconveniences" need to be accepted, and even in the future to hold for about a minute. When dealing with callanetics, all types of muscles are developed (press, hips, legs, buttocks, shoulders, arms, back).
5. Pilates. It is a training of the back, the muscles of the smallpelvis and abdomen, the press. Here simulators are used. Training with pilates combines the best Eastern and Western techniques. It forms flexibility in joints, endurance, and also elasticity.
6. Bodyflex. Breathing exercises. During the exercises, muscles are stretched and strained, and all organs and tissues are saturated with oxygen.
7. Belly dance. The most fundamental muscles in the female body are involved. Helps burn fat in the area of the hips and abdomen.
8. Body ballet. These are choreographic elements and components of aerobics in combination with stretching exercises. Body ballet aims to improve posture and improve the flexibility of the spine.
9. Yoga. The combination of movements,to gain inner harmony, to strengthen the endurance and flexibility of the body, to develop strength of mind and tranquility. Particular attention is paid to breathing exercises.
10. Complex Theresa Tapp (T-Tapp). A combination of exercises that helptreat the body as with a machine. T-Tapp is intended for women who are over 30. If you manage your "buttons" correctly, you can lose about 2 cm in your hips in a week. Classes are divided into such groups: for the legs and hands, waist, buttocks and abdomen.
Types of fitness are much morequantity. We have considered only the main ones. But remember: all kinds of fitness require regularity. Whatever type you choose, if you do it regularly, it will give you the opportunity to lose weight, improve your appearance, strengthen your body.