In the iPhone, as in any other phone model,There is a set of standard tunes that can be set to a call, SMS and alarm clock. But there is one nuance. If in simple phones besides standard sounds, you can put any downloaded melody in .mp3 format on the call, then you will not be able to do this easily in the iPhone. Yes, yes, this is a cunningly sophisticated modern gadget - the developers of Apple, as they say, tried to glory. Therefore, we are not at all surprised that you are interested in how to put the melody on the iPhone ringtone not from the standard sounds. You will find out the answer to this question after reading this article to the end.
Setting a ringtone to a call on the iPhone
First, let's learn how to change the sounds that alert us to an incoming call. To do this, do the following:
- Go to the "Settings" menu item, then select the "Sounds" section.
- Listen to all the standard tunes and, having chosen your favorite one, set it as a ringtone.
But for sure you already pretty fed upstandard sounds and you do not mind at least somehow stand out from the crowd. So let's now learn how to set the melody to the iPhone call, which will be downloaded from the computer. But keep in mind, it is necessary to poke over it a little, because the usual song in .mp3 format does not ring.
Create a ringtone in iTunes
This application is already installed on your device. But, unfortunately, not everyone can afford to use it, since all the melodies are paid for there. But do not worry, if you have a computer / laptop, you yourself can create a ringtone from your favorite song absolutely free. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Install the iTunes application. You can download it from the official developer site of Apple.
- Launch iTunes and click on the "Album" tab.
- Choose a song from which we will create a ringtone.
- Click on it with the mouse and select "Details".
- In the window that opens, we click on the "Options" taband note the necessary interval of the future ringtone. Keep in mind, its duration should not exceed 30 seconds! Save the changes by clicking the "OK" button.
- Right-click on thecreate the file and select "Create a version for AAC format". After this action, the second track appeared in the list. The name of these files will be one, but the playing time is different. But that's not all, because before you put the melody on the iPhone on the iPhone, it needs to be changed to a different format.
- We click on the file with the extension .aac and select the item "Show in Windows Explorer" / "Show in Windows Explorer". Thus, the track created by us will open in the explorer.
- Copy it to your desktop, and delete it from the iTunes library.
- Change the file extension from .m4a to .m4r. To do this, it is enough to rename it.
- Open the Ringtones section. Drag the file with the extension .m4r to it from the desktop.
- Connect iPhone to your PC and select it in the program window.
- Click the Sounds tab, mark the created melody, in order to synchronize it with your gadget, and click the "Apply" button.
- Disconnect the device from the PC.
If you did everything correctly, the ringtone you created will already be on the iPhone and displayed in the "Sounds" section. Well, how we put the melody on the phone on the iPhone, we looked a little higher.
As you can see, just a favorite song in thisdo not put the device on a call. Have to spend a little strength and patience. But if you follow the instructions, you will definitely succeed, and you can easily figure out how to put the melody on the phone on the iPhone.