All modern smartphones have support for workwith SMS-messages. Unfortunately, such letters occupy a certain space on the phones. And so sometimes you need to get rid of them. But some messages can be deleted by mistake, then you have to think about how to restore SMS on an iPhone, for example.
In this article, we will consider all possibleactions when deleting SMS on "apple" smartphones. Can I return letters and correspondence? How it's done? What advice and recommendations will help to translate the idea into reality? Answering these questions, every iPhone owner can keep his correspondence intact.
Chances for success
The first thing to be sorted out is whether it is possiblerecover SMS on iPhone. It's no secret that modern phones, including those produced by Apple, have a variety of means of information recovery. Almost all the data can be returned to the device without much difficulty. The main thing is to know how to act in this or that case.
SMS-correspondence on iPhone is really subject torecovery. The main thing is to know how to act in this or that case. Of course, it's not always possible to return erased messages to your mobile device. Under certain circumstances, it is simply impossible.
Ways to restore
How to restore SMS on iPhone? There are several options for the development of events. Each owner of the smartphone from Apple is able to:
- contact Apple Service Center;
- independently conduct a data recovery procedure.
There is no significant difference in hownamely, to act. Most users prefer the second option. And if he did not help, even then people turn to specialized service centers for help.
Decide how to restore SMS on an iPhone, we offer in the following ways:
- via iTunes;
- through working with the iCloud cloud;
- with the help of a third-party application for restoring correspondence.
How to act? The appropriate way to restore each subscriber chooses independently. It all depends on the circumstances. Next, each method will be studied in more detail.
First we will look at how to restore deletedSMS on the iPhone using a specialized program called iTunes. This method is suitable only for those who made a timely backup of data using the application. It is important to know that after restoration all new SMS will be erased. The smartphone will return to the state on this or that date.
To restore SMS on an iPhone, you will need:
- Back up your data via iTunes in advance.
- After deleting messages, connect the iPhone to your computer via USB.
- Start iTunes. Select your device from the list of devices. Sometimes you need to go to the menu item "Synchronization" to connect your phone to a PC, but usually this step is skipped.
- Go to the "General" tab.
- Click the "Restore iPhone ..." button on the right side of the window.
- Confirm the action. To do this, you will have to enter data from AppleID.
- Select a copy of the backup information for recovery.
- Wait for the process to finish.
After the done actions, the iPhone will reboot. All data on it will be restored. Messages and other settings will return to their original state.
Working with iCloud
And how to restore SMS on iPhone 5? In the same way as on all other versions of the smartphone. If you do not want to work with iTunes, you can resort to iCloud. This service allows you to make backup copies of data, upload them to the "cloud" and restore, if necessary.
Usually, the "apple" gadgets in the settingsthe option of automatic creation of backup data in "IKCloud" when connecting devices to the network is enabled. However, it is recommended that you do a "rollback" on iCloud.
And to solve the problem, how to restore SMS on an iPhone, through a data cloud, you need to do the following:
- Erase all data on the phone. You can do this by visiting the sections: "Settings" - "General / Basic" - "Erase everything".
- Confirm the operation by typing the password from AppleID.
- Wait for the smartphone to restart.
- Select "Restore from iCloud" in the menu that appears.
- Again, dial data from the profile of Apple iDi.
- Select a backup to restore.
Now it just remains to wait a bit. The device will reboot - the data will return to the specified date.
Now it's clear how to restore SMS on an iPhone.
The proposed methods are officialways to roll back data to the iPhone and iPad. But they do not always work. Sometimes, when wondering how to recover deleted SMS on an iPhone, users resort to third-party programs and applications. They allow you to return the correspondence without much difficulty.
The most popular applications for SMS recovery are:
- SmartPhone Recovery;
- Data Doctor Recovery - SIM-card.
The process of recovery with their help, as a rule, boils down to the following actions:
- The selected program must be installed on the computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a special wire. When working with Data Doctor Recovery, you must first remove the SIM card from your smartphone.
- Run the program and select the device from which the recovery is performed.
- Go to the "Messages" section. Mark the desired SMS and click on "Export".
Quickly, simply, reliably. The advantage of this method is the complete absence of the need to create backup copies of information.
Almost any remote correspondence or information on the iPhone can be returned. And now it is clear how this is done. All the proposed actions are very effective in practice.
How can I restore SMS to my phone? Of course, the effectiveness of all the proposed solutions to the problem is proved. But if the owner of the "apple" smartphone does not have the habit of making backup copies of information, the most appropriate solution will be using third-party software to return the correspondence.