Vaginal discharge consists of a secretion of glandsthe cervical canal of the uterus, the separated cells of the epithelium and the natural microflora inhabiting the reproductive system of the woman. So the reproductive organs are moistened, cleaned, and the optimal environment of the vagina is maintained. Normal secretions protect the body from pathogens, bacteria and viruses.
At various pathologies of an organism changescolor, odor and consistency of the vaginal discharge. Particular attention from women requires a monthly brown color. They can become a signal about the onset of pregnancy. To check up at the gynecologist it is necessary immediately to exclude a possible ectopic pregnancy.
After abortions and surgical cleansing of the uterine cavity, menstruation of brown color threatens complications, because it can be a consequence of the decomposition of residual organic particles.
- Brown discharge can be a sign of inflammationinternal mucosa of the uterus. Usually the process extends to the muscular uterine tissue, passes into the form of metroendometritis. Allocations continue after menstrual days. Endometritis can provoke completely different pathogens. Therefore, his treatment should be comprehensive. Residual phenomena tend to change into a chronic form.
- Endometriosis is sometimes attributed to impairmentphysical norms of activity by women themselves during menstruation (however, many experts recognize this theory as erroneous). Signs of the disease are pain and monthly brown color with a violation of the cycle. Many gynecologists consider endometriosis one of the most mysterious diagnoses. It is established that the unfertilized endometrium is rejected during menstruation, but for some reason falls not outside but through the fallopian tubes into the peritoneum. Inside the endometrium, which according to the laws of nature was supposed to leave the body, does not perish, does not decompose, but continues its biological life. He grows on neighboring organs, on top of the uterus and "considers" himself a full-fledged fertile shell. The pathological endometrium "adheres" to the menstrual cycle, swells, bleeds. But the products of the "activity" of the "new neighbor" are alien to other bodies. On the site of foreign inclusions, cysts or adhesions appear.
- If the monthly brown color appears latertime after menstruation and often before it, without cyclicity and a certain amount, there is a suspicion of uterine hyperplasia. The disease can be hereditary, be a consequence of a violation of blood pressure or a complication of another disease of the genitals.
- Suddenly appeared monthly brown colorrepeatedly (after the end of the current menstruation) are a symptom of the formed polyp. In this case, the pain comes only after a strong increase in the polyp, although many women feel discomfort during intercourse at an early stage of the neoplasm. Pathology can be caused by hormonal imbalance or chronic inflammatory processes.
- At the beginning of the course of hormonal contraceptivefunds often go monthly in brown. During the first two to three months of taking hormonal drugs, such violations of menstruation do not cause anxiety. If the trend does not stop in the fourth or fifth month, then you should consult a gynecologist. With an optimistic forecast, the color will be adjusted after the adaptive period of the organism.
It should be remembered that the brown selectionare an admixture of coagulated blood. It is assumed that the blood comes from the ovaries and the uterus. Therefore, even in the absence of pain and discomfort, a biopsy should be done to exclude oncological pathology.