In modern medicine, in addition to treatmentall kinds of drugs, widely used methods of physical physiotherapy, such as inhalation, electrophoresis, inductometry, magnetotherapy, electrostimulation, UHF. What is it, hardly knows a person who did not have to undergo such procedures. However, the effectiveness of these methods has been proved in practice. Often they are indispensable in restoring work ability, during rehabilitation, after suffering injuries or illnesses.
UHF-physiotherapy. Its features and mechanism of impact
How UHF therapy is carried out
Before proceeding to the UHF course,physician-physiotherapist carefully examines the features of the transferred disease (trauma), allocates problem areas of the body or organs, the restoration of which should be given more or less attention. Then the doctor determines the most optimal technique for conducting UHF. What it is? What methods are used to heat individual areas of the body?
Doses of the action of an ultrahigh-frequency electric field
- Athermal (a dose of a weak, warm patient almost does not feel).
- Oligothermic (the patient feels weak heat, the apparatus operates at output power).
- Thermal (the patient feels intense heat).
Applications of UHF
- Inflammation of the skin, including purulent.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
- Inflammation of the respiratory system.
- Pathological processes in the peripheral nervous system.
- Inflammatory processes in the digestive tract.
- Gynecological diseases.
- Presence of oncology.
- Cardiovascular failure.
So, UHF. What it is? This is a physiotherapeutic way of healing and rehabilitation, used in conjunction with other methods of treatment.