How to quickly get rid of bruises and leadyour appearance in order? This issue is especially interesting for women who have one or several small hematomas in a prominent place. It is worth noting that it is recommended to solve such a problem immediately after the impact or fall that caused the bruise.
To get rid of bruises at homeeasily enough. However, the speed of removal of the hematoma depends not only on what kind of folk or pharmacy products you use, but also on where the bruise is located. After all, bruises disappear most quickly from the face and neck, but on the hands and feet they stay quite long. It all depends on the blood circulation, so that even a slight blow to the lower or upper limbs can leave a very visible mark.
In order to quickly remove the bruise under the eye or from another part of the body, you may need the following tools:
- ice cubes;
- any clay;
- pharmacy ointment called "Rescuer";
- "Troxevasin" gel;
- plaster pepper;
- herbs of medicinal herbs.
How to quickly get rid of bruises at home
1. The optimal option, which will prevent the appearance of a large and prominent hematoma, can be ordinary cold. As it can be used any cold object, but better ice cubes wrapped in dense cotton fabric. It is recommended that the site of the injury be cooled no longer than 5 minutes.
2. The positive effect is exerted on the bruise applied to it ordinary clay. To do this, you need to do a compress three times a day, which should be maintained for about two hours.
3. The answer to the question of how to quickly get rid of bruises can be completely served by the use of all sorts of specialized ointments that are freely sold in pharmacy chains. Especially popular among such drugs are the funds called "Troxevasin" and "Rescuer". To avoid allergic reactions and other side effects, before using it is recommended to carefully study the instruction, and also pay special attention to the contraindications.
4. The thermal procedures will significantly accelerate the process of resorption of bruises. They will increase blood circulation in the place of injury, which will contribute to the rapid elimination of bruises. But it's possible to use the heating pad for such events only on the second day after the damage. By the way, instead of it it is allowed to apply a papillary patch. However, this remedy requires careful handling, as it can easily cause a painful burn or skin irritation.
5. Before quickly get rid of bruises, using pharmacy ointments, it is recommended to try to apply self-made lotions from brewed herbs. For such purposes, St. John's wort and calendula, as well as mother-and-stepmother, will ideally suit. It is worth mentioning that a fairly good effect when bruising is eliminated is the regular use of compresses made from powdered spaghetti.