Vegetosovascular dystonia (neurocirculatorydystonia, vegetative-vascular asthenia, neurosis of the heart) is not an independent disease, but a syndrome that is accompanied by a violation of the functions of the internal organs of a person locally or the whole organism as a whole. In this article we will consider various issues related to this syndrome; methods, with the help of which vegeto-vascular dystonia is diagnosed. To get rid of the signs of pathology forever at home, advice from our publication will help.
What is the VSD?
In order to understand the nature of origindysfunction, you need to familiarize yourself with the concept of the autonomic nervous system. The VNS is a part of the nervous system, its department, which is responsible for the balance of the internal environment of the body, and also controls the work of the internal organs of a person, regulates their condition under certain failures. An important point is that the autonomic nervous system is autonomous, its activity is not controlled by human consciousness. If the balance of the activity of internal organs for any reason is violated, various kinds of disorders arise. Doctors express more and more confidence that the disorder is a consequence of the current rapid pace of life and occurs in both children and adults in a ratio of approximately 30/70%. We can say that the consequences of modern fast life is vegetative dystonia. To get rid of people's drugs forever, medically and with the help of physiotherapy from it is quite real, the main thing is to understand, against the background of which disease symptoms appear.
The causes of vegetative dysfunction include:
- genetic heredity, ie, some signs of dystonia can be observed already in childhood;
- diseases of the nervous system - central, peripheral (failure in the work of the hypothalamus, brainstem);
- chronic diseases of the cardiovascular, endocrine, gastrointestinal tract;
- stress, persistent fatigue, overstrain;
- alcohol abuse;
- depression, anxiety, emotional or mental imbalance.
Most often, the condition of dystonia occurs in the form ofa neurosis with symptoms very similar to the signs of various chronic diseases. Development of the disorder occurs after severe stress, and the human psyche does not take a traumatic situation, but as if it projects it onto internal organs. Manifestations of autonomic dysfunction can affect a variety of organs and systems, individually or together.
As noted earlier, autonomic nervousthe system regulates the biochemical and physiological processes in the body: from maintaining the normal temperature of the human body and the normal level of arterial pressure to the activity of the endocrine, immune systems,
Manifestations of the IRR
Consider the most common syndromes, which leads to vegetative-vascular dystonia. Symptoms in adults can manifest as:
- Cardiovascular syndrome, which is expressedbradycardia, tachycardia, i.e., a violation of the rhythm of the heart; violation of blood pressure; chilliness of limbs; pallor of the skin. This causes aching pains and discomfort in the heart area, not associated with physical exertion.
- Rapid and shortness of breath, constantlack of air - all these are signs of a hyperventilation syndrome. It arises because the composition of the blood changes, there is a large content of alkali due to the loss of carbon dioxide, as a result of which the respiratory center is depressed. All this leads to spasms in the muscles, the sensitivity of the extremities is lost, the person is dizzy.
- Sexual violations. Men have an erection, women may experience vaginismus.
- Disturbances in the work of the gastrointestinal tract manifest as discomfort during and after food intake, nausea, vomiting.
- Cystalgia is a frequent and painful urination without changes in the urine.
- Increased sweating of the palms and soles of the feet.
- A constant slight increase in temperature and chills characterize the violation of thermoregulation. This phenomenon is often observed in childhood.
How is the diagnosis made? The first signs of dysfunction
Because asthenia is a syndrome that isthe consequence of fatigue in the simplest case and the consequence of a disease requiring treatment in a more difficult situation, the most correct approach in the therapy of a pathological condition will be the elimination of the reasons for which vegeto-vascular dystonia arises. To get rid of the disease at home from home with traditional medicine, you can, however, remember that it is wrong to treat only the symptoms of the pathology in treatment. First you need to see a doctor. As a rule, everything starts with a primary examination of a neurologist and therapist, to which a blood test for hormones, an MRI of the brain, an electrocardiogram of the heart can be added. Further, the specialized specialist should find out whether or not there is a real (organic) disease in the body. In addition, the therapist or neurologist establishes the reason for the functional failure in the body. Many people are embarrassed that they have to communicate with the therapist on scrupulous topics, but it is important to know that health is the most valuable thing a person has and they need to be engaged first of all. In addition, neuroses do not refer to severe mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia.
At the initial stage, a person may havethe organism gradual changes, first imperceptible and not too obvious. Absence of vacation, full rest, sedentary lifestyle, lack of sleep, stress at work, conflicts with others and generally poor socio-economic conditions can be a trigger for the development of the disorder.
Neurocirculatory dystonia greatly reducesquality of life, but is a reversible violation. Many people dream of such an unpleasant ailment as a vegeto-vascular dystonia, get rid of forever. At home, the independent manifestation of symptoms will be helped by independent psychological training and physical exercises.
The diagnosis of "vegetovascular dystonia" is enougha common phenomenon, but to make this diagnosis, a doctor needs to do a lot of research, study the patient's lifestyle and come to some conclusion. And sometimes it's not easy at all, as many diseases are masked for the syndrome, which is called "vegetative-vascular dystonia." Symptoms in adults can characterize other functional disorders and diseases. Specialists competent to make a similar diagnosis may include not only therapists, but also neurologists, cardiologists. In this case, the main diagnostic methods that are used for suspected vegetovascular dystonia include:
- ECG (electrocardiography)the state of the human heart. Usually, the monitoring of the cardiac system of a person with the help of an electrocardiogram is performed daily for a certain period, appointed by a specialist in each case individually.
- Rheovasography is the recording of the pulse and blood filling of organs and tissues, displayed graphically.
- Gastroscopy - examination of the gastrointestinaltract with the help of an endoscope, which allows you to assess the state of the gastric mucosa. The endoscope is a flexible tubular device with a lighting device.
- Electroencephalography allows you to assess the state of the nervous system. Usually conduct a graphic recording of electrical impulses of the brain.
- Method CT (computed tomography) -A study using which X-rays emit images of a human body in a section. The technique allows you to see the smallest changes in the tissues, which can not be traced on an ordinary X-ray. In addition, the effect of rays on the body with CT is much lower.
- Magnetic-nuclear resonance (NMR) is a method that allows to obtain a multilayered, three-dimensional image of organs in various planes.
In view of the survey data, a diagnosis is made anda treatment regimen is prescribed. It should be noted that therapeutic tactics includes a whole complex of actions. Among the measures aimed at improving the condition of the patient, appointed by specialists, it is possible to distinguish the treatment with medications and folk remedies, phytotherapy, lifestyle changes, and rejection of bad habits.
Improving the quality of life
- It is necessary to adjust the mode of the day. A compulsory requirement is a full-fledged dream. The average duration of sleep should be at least 8-9 hours daily.
- It is necessary to optimize not only labor, but alsocorrect rest. Physicians recommend alternating mental stress with exercise. Useful will be auto-training and other methods of psychological relief.
- Sports - the most important factor in the life of any person. Keep yourself in good shape will allow swimming, walking, skiing, hiking, as these kinds of loads train the vessels, the heart muscle.
- A balanced diet will provide sufficientthe intake of potassium and magnesium salts into the body, which contribute to the improvement of the blood vessels and heart, contribute to the restoration of balance between the parts of the autonomic nervous system.
- Massage and acupuncture improve blood circulation and general condition of the body.
- Psychological correction. Each psychotype is exposed to vegetative dystonia in varying degrees. Sanguine, for example, is easier to tolerate the disease and recover faster. Melancholics and cholerics are more vulnerable in this respect.
- In addition, a smile is an elementary but effective way of activating the brain areas that are responsible for positive emotions. Smile more often, it increases the vitality.
How is vegeto-vascular dystonia treated?
Treatment (preparations for vegetative-vascular therapydystonia are quite diverse) with this syndrome in any case should not be avoided. In each case, it can vary depending on the degree of manifestation of the manifestations, as well as on the reasons for the development of the pathological condition, from diseases in which the symptoms have appeared. Very often in therapy, antidepressants and tranquilizers are used. The dosage is determined by the doctor. Usually the minimum period for taking such drugs is 6 months, although the effect may occur in two weeks. Tranquilizers are drugs that relieve anxiety. They are appointed for at least a month. To such medicines it is possible to carry, for example, "Afobazol".
If the patient has unstable arterialpressure, he is prescribed antihypertensive drugs, with hypotension - caffeine and ginseng, B vitamins. If there are pronounced problems with the heart, for example tachycardia, β-blockers are prescribed.
With venous insufficiency, headache, heaviness in the head take "Vasoket", "Venoplant", "Detralex" for 1-2 months. At a noise in a head add "Betaserk".
With asthenic syndrome appoint neuroprotectors, antioxidant complexes, as well as drugs that improve blood circulation - "Nootropil", "Ildronate", "Glycine."
Most medical centers, includingnarrowly focused, for example cardiological, offer their services for the treatment of ailment. We must remember that only under the strict guidance of physicians should get rid of the diagnosis of "vegetative-vascular dystonia." Treatment in Novosibirsk is carried out by a network of cardiological clinics "Heart". Consultations are conducted by specialists of the highest category. The center is located at: Krasny Prospekt, 6. You can make an appointment at (383) 255-44-55 on weekdays.
As noted above, there is a hugethe number of diseases of internal organs, against which a vegeto-vascular dystonia arises. Treatment with herbs is reduced to the use of phytochemicals, which has a calming effect, positively affects the nervous system, normalizes the mood, relieves anxiety and stress:
- Melissa is a sedative, which the doctor Avicenna isolated from many herbs that have a positive effect on the heart. Melissa is used in the form of broths, infusions.
- St. John's Wort - a natural antidepressant - reduces anxiety, normalizes sleep. Many sedatives contain it in its composition. For example, "Novo-Passit", "Deprim".
- Hop is an analgesic.
- The hawthorn normalizes the heartbeat, lowers blood pressure, soothes.
- Mint has a hypnotic effect, soothes, reduces nausea.
- Valerian removes psychoemotional stress.
The use of herbs in the form of infusions, tinctures andbroths - this is really a great way to bring the body in order, forget about what vegeto-vascular dystonia is. Getting rid of dysfunction at home is easy. For example, you can use a prescription for which you will need birch buds, chemist's chamomile, St. John's wort, elecampane root and honey. All components must be crushed, pour with cooled boiling water, again bring to a boil on fire, cool and let it brew. Add a tablespoon of honey. It is recommended to take a broth for half a cup in the morning before a meal. The effect appears after a month of regular intake. People suffering from this syndrome will feel better in their condition, can significantly improve the quality of life, get rid of pressure spikes, increased sweating, fears and anxiety that cause vegetative dystonia.
Treatment with homeopathy must also be performedunder the supervision of a specialist, because the effect of herbs in the body manifests itself in the form of a cumulative effect, ie, the result of their reception is not immediately obvious. Excess in the body of the dose of substances contained in herbs, as well as an overdose of medicines, is hazardous to health. In addition, we must remember that asthenia is a syndrome that occurs against the background of other diseases and manifests itself by various symptoms that characterize functional disorders of the body. Failures in the work of various systems - cardiovascular, nervous, endocrine - all this is vegetative dystonia. Treatment with folk methods will give even better results together with other methods, for example, physiotherapy and psychological techniques.
Phytotherapy for various types of VSD
There are two types of vegetovascular dystonia -hypertonic and hypotonic. In accordance with them in the treatment can be used herbal complexes, different from each other. For example, in dystonia, hypertensive type is often used soothing herbs together with hawthorn, marsh swine, dog rose. Infusions of hawthorn take a quarter cup four times a day before meals. Decoction is done this way: 1 tablespoon of flowers pour 1 cup of boiling water, insist for about 2 hours. In this case, you should reduce the amount of salt in food, caffeine, alcohol. Limit fatty foods. Add to the diet natural vitamins - vegetables, fruits, herbs, as well as garlic and chocolate.
In vegetative vascular dystonia, hypotonictype appoint ginseng and eleutherococcus, increasing blood pressure and possessing tonic properties. However, when insomnia, these herbs can not be used. Tincture of ginseng is taken for a month in the morning, before meals, 1 teaspoonful. Today, herbs in a wide range are presented in pharmacies in the form of alcoholic tinctures.
To eliminate the symptoms of AVR in adults,exclude various diseases, against which this syndrome arises. Among them, we can note diseases of the thyroid gland, adrenal glands, mental disorders, such as neuroses, neurasthenia, changes in brain structures. A good effect on the restoration of the adaptive capabilities of the body is provided by oxygen, pearl, aromatic baths, which have a calming effect. Circular, fan shower improves metabolic processes of the body, accelerates metabolism, restores skin functions, helps to eliminate signs of such syndrome as vegetative-vascular dystonia. Treatment in the sanatorium includes a whole range of physiotherapeutic procedures, such as electrophoresis with the use of medicinal solutions for the cervical spine; sinusoidal currents; applications of paraffin to the occipital region; therapeutic exercise, reflexology.
The above procedures can be obtained withresort treatment. Timely correction of vegetative disorders eliminates numerous complaints of patients. A good result is given by breathing exercises, various relaxation techniques, such as yoga.
Another very simple way to combatDepressive states are the use of orange in clothes, in the surrounding personal space. Eating bright vegetables - oranges, carrots - will also improve the physical and emotional state of the body.
The literature on vegetovascular dystonia
Many are lost when seen on an outpatient carddiagnosis of "vegetovascular dystonia." To get rid of people's remedies forever from signs of frustration will help numerous recipes of our ancestors. They used the power of natural plants for healing.
In addition, contemporary writers, people whonot by hearsay, but by their own experience they know what vegeto-vascular dystonia is, share secrets in their writings. For example, Andrei Kurpatov in the book "Remedy for vegetative dystonia" gives advice to people who suffer from this disease, how to behave in a disorder in order to improve their condition and forget what vegeto-vascular dystonia is. Getting rid of Kurpatov forever, and from harmful thoughts, fears and wrong lifestyle.
However, Andrei Kurpatov is not the only authorsimilar books. The reader is also familiar with the name of the doctor Nikolai Grigorievich Mesnik, the author of the method of treating pathology with folk remedies. In the book "Vegetosovascular dystonia. Get rid of forever! "Nikolai Mesnik helps people find their own way to health.